Wednesday 24 May 2017
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte?
5 derniers articles
Ecrit par Coxie, le 14-01-2013
Ne criez pas victoire trop tôt, nous ne parlons pas de la mise à jour 22 disponible pour tout le monde dés maintenant.
Pour le moment cette version n'est présente que sur le serveur test mais elle permet d'avoir une première idée des éléments corrigés à venir. Pour le moment le Home Turf qui sera la grosse nouveauté des semaines à venir n'est pas encore disponible en test et sera distinct de cette update 22.
Concernant cette mise à jour, quelques compétences d'arme vont subir une modification, n'hésitez pas à aller les constater sur le serveur test.
Voici donc les premières corrections auxquelles nous devons nous attendre :
GU 22 is largely a bug-fixing update in preparation for Home Turf. We'd like to draw your attention to the weapon balance changes below specifically, and encourage you to try to break everything else as well. Please note: this update does not include Home Turf. Player Bases and all of DLC6 will be on PC Test at a later date.
- Adjusted the animation length of a number of weapon attacks to align weapon DPS potential when clipping with a tray ability. Generally clipping a weapon attack further into a combo will more consistently provide better DPS than clipping a weapon attack near the beginning of a combo. These changes do not affect non-clipped weapon DPS unless otherwise noted.
- Ground Pound: This attack now completes more quickly decreasing its clipped DPS potential.
- Elbow Drop: This attack now completes more quickly decreasing its DPS potential when clipped.
- Spinning Punch: This attack now takes longer to complete increasing its clipped DPS potential.
- Smoke Bomb: This attack now takes longer to complete increasing its clipped DPS potential.
- Spin Chop: This attack now completes more quickly decreasing its clipped DPS potential.
- Big Scoop: This attack now takes longer to complete increasing its clipped DPS potential. It now also hits multiple targets in a cone rather than a single target.
- Home Run: This attack now takes longer to complete increasing its clipped DPS potential. In addition the base DPS of this attack was increased improving its damage in all cases.
- Doom Spin: This attack now begins splitting damage when it hits more than two targets instead of more than one target.
- The Ace Chemicals referee will no longer become confused and grant control of a capture point to both teams.
- Staff: Corrected the combo description for Launching Roundhouse to match the number of attacks needed to perform it.
- Old Gotham Subway: The Penguin now chatters in his own voice.
- Players will automatically warp to the nearest rally point if the server detects the player is stuck and can’t move out of the object.
- NPC Voice Over and Communicator messages should now interact with each other and behave.
- Player Base items start dropping in game in preparation for DLC Home Turf.
- Roaming robot R.E.E.S.E used to patrol the Monitor Womb in the Watchtower and interact with nothing in front of him, now he will now only type when in front of a console.
- Lantern Veteran NPCs ranged projectile attack should how only hit once, as intended.
- Hand of Fate Wayward Souls Operation: Fixed an attack by Solomon Grundy that was showing incorrectly as an ability.
- Zombie Benefits: The Obelisks located around the near Gotham University will now display correctly in the combat log.
- PC: Floating tooltips are now docked over the player’s avatar when using mouse and keyboard.
- PC: Items in the Currency tab can now be selected using a gamepad.
- Inventory: Stack counts now get properly removed when swapping slots.
- Performing Sweep Shot on a Nature or Ice character will now play the correct visual effects.
- Watchtower Containment Facility: The Security Enforcer’s visual effects should now appear correctly on his body.
- All Headline art has been updated